Thursday, July 21, 2011

Old Time Candy Favorites

I just posted links to favorite old time candy that have been discontinued for various reasons by their manufacturers. Let's see if you remember any of these:
  • Bar None
  • Clove Gum
  • Marathon Bars
  • Carefree Sugarless Gum
  • Reggie Bars
  • Tart n Tiny
  • Wonka Bars
I also listed my top candy that I've never tried but would love to now simply for its name: Chicken Dinner Candy Bar. I couldn't find a picture of it anywhere that I could use for the blog, so I'm using an Allposters affiliate picture, see below.

Chicken Dinner Good Candy

Chicken Dinner Good Candy

Buy This Allposters.com





Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML